– New billing system
– PHP 7.2 integration
– The indexation verification for your URLs is now running in the background for a faster process.
– Minor AJAX bug fixes.
– Indexation verification bug fixes.
– Minor UI change.
– A new article has been added to the “PBN Ressources” page.
– Some clients have seen their dashboard stop being updated after a renewal, this has been fixed.
– A new PBN study has been added.
– CloudFlare has been disabled as it was causing issues with the app.
– Your membership information has been added to your dashboard.
– Improvement in our billing system for the upgrade/downgrade.
– Improvement of our indexation status checker.
– Integration of a free trial option on our starter package.
– The indexation status has been improved.
– The “undefined” data has been fixed when we add a new PBN test… no more need to refresh the page.
– In some cases, the URL was cut due to a MySQL characters limitation; Fixed.
– In some cases, the historical graph was showing 2 entries for the same date; Fixed
– Fixed the issue with ranking row that was not show properly in some case on the historical graph.
– Fixed the issue that shows “0” in the historical graph when the keyword is not in Top300 results. Now, it will show a blank space.
– Fixed the issue that shows the value “0” in ranking stats when your target anchor text doesn’t rank in the Top300 results for the target URL.
Note: If you start to rank in the top 300 results, the apps will make the ranking difference calculation from the “300” value as we cannot check for higher ranking.